spiritual awakening and enlightenment in today's world
- Everybody says “I,” but we foolishly think it just refers to us when we say it.
- We’re too deaf to hear that “I” is being said everywhere, by everyone, all the time.
- The First Person is the only One, speaking through all mouths and minds, speaking to itSelf, trying to hear itSelf.
- Can you hear “I” when i say it? Can we know that we are cells in the I? Can we answer, “yes, i said that?”
- In Norfolk, Baghdad, Surabaya, and Nairobi. I am. i am beginning to realize it.